mehtak

My Bookathone

The deep in desire to read all the books of the world... but afraid I'd be left with only a few seconds per book, if reading is the only thing I do my entire life, skipping meals, sleep, and other biological calls... phew!

The Bourne Supremacy
Robert Ludlum
The Bourne Supremacy
Robert Ludlum
Steve Jobs
Walter Isaacson
When Shall We Meet Again?
Abhimanyu Rajarajan

Mockingjay (The Hunger Games, Book 3)

Mockingjay - Suzanne  Collins For me, the second book happens to be a catalyst to start the third book immediately putting that down. Each page of the book is gripping, plots the characters live making you to jump to your feet and kill the Game plotters.

Katniss is joined by more members, in her rebel actions, and is departed simultaneously, leaving her more depressed and worn out. She took a long time to decide to be a mockingjay, but will kill them all who have turned Peeta to a living moster against her.

Most inspiring character:
Primose Everdeen, named after a beatiful flower in district 12, forced to grow up too early for her age. She is the best friend of Katniss, and also helps her mother in nursing the war victims.

Best quotes:
It takes ten times as long to put yourself back together as it does to fall apart.

I realize only one person will be damaged beyond repair if Peeta dies. Me.