mehtak

My Bookathone

The deep in desire to read all the books of the world... but afraid I'd be left with only a few seconds per book, if reading is the only thing I do my entire life, skipping meals, sleep, and other biological calls... phew!

The Bourne Supremacy
Robert Ludlum
The Bourne Supremacy
Robert Ludlum
Steve Jobs
Walter Isaacson
When Shall We Meet Again?
Abhimanyu Rajarajan

Of Mice and Men (Steinbeck Centennial Edition)

Of Mice and Men - John Steinbeck I am a big fan of the TV series LOST. Apart from various other talked about reasons of LOST's big success, I have an addition reason to love this series, is that, there are few characters who are often found carrying or talking a famous novel. So in one of the episodes, one of my favorite character was reading 'Of mice and men', so I decided to read it too.

I have always loved quick stories fitting in few pages, yet a full tale in itself. 'Of mice and men' also comes under a quick read material.

Two friends - George and Lennie - are great pals, and are looking for a new job in California. George, elder of the two takes care of Lennie in good, bad and adverse conditions. Lennie is a shy person but has a heart for pets. However, unfortunately the things always end up at bad side for him, and in every situation George comes for his rescue.