mehtak

My Bookathone

The deep in desire to read all the books of the world... but afraid I'd be left with only a few seconds per book, if reading is the only thing I do my entire life, skipping meals, sleep, and other biological calls... phew!

The Bourne Supremacy
Robert Ludlum
The Bourne Supremacy
Robert Ludlum
Steve Jobs
Walter Isaacson
When Shall We Meet Again?
Abhimanyu Rajarajan

Navarasa by Lotus

Navarasa by Lotus - Rajiv Navarasa by Lotus is the debutant book of a budding author - Rajiv. It is a collection of 9 short stories all plotted into different spheres yet have some interlinked neurons. As the name goes, the stories are based on Nav Rasas i.e. various 9 emotions of human nature - Love, hatred, humor, peace, anger, fury, horror, compassion, and peace. Thus I'm sure the choice of emotion, and a related story must have been a task for the author. The stories have simplistic language with varied subjects.

Of all the nine tales, Office, and NH, top my chart, for the wide imaginative power of the writer to create a perfect, smoke free, disease free, contamination free world, by incinerating the present earth is audacious. However, among all the scif-fi and robotics, the story carries a modest message of Love is perfect in itself; don’t try to manipulate, what you love!