mehtak

My Bookathone

The deep in desire to read all the books of the world... but afraid I'd be left with only a few seconds per book, if reading is the only thing I do my entire life, skipping meals, sleep, and other biological calls... phew!

The Bourne Supremacy
Robert Ludlum
The Bourne Supremacy
Robert Ludlum
Steve Jobs
Walter Isaacson
When Shall We Meet Again?
Abhimanyu Rajarajan

Catching Fire (The Hunger Games, Book 2)

Catching Fire - Suzanne  Collins I was really stirred and excited after reading the first book, and had no clue what will make the second book, while The Hunger Game is already over, making Peeta and Katniss the winners.

Katniss has witnessed hunger, blood, and dark death, before making the Capitol bend it's rule of only one winner in each game. Now she has more to face in District 12 - warm welcome from District 12, Gale's coldness, the victor tour to all districts, and President Snow as her greatest foe, who pushes her to yet another such game on the diamond anniversary of the games.

Most inspiring character:
Katniss Everdeen, who was simply walking the path set by the Capitol for her during the Hunger Games, who wanted a winner, became a puppet of the game, in the game, against the game.

Best quotes:
The bird, the pin, the song, the berries, the watch, the cracker, the dress that burst into flames. I am the mockingjay. The one that survived despite the Capitol's plans. The symbol of the rebellion.