mehtak

My Bookathone

The deep in desire to read all the books of the world... but afraid I'd be left with only a few seconds per book, if reading is the only thing I do my entire life, skipping meals, sleep, and other biological calls... phew!

The Bourne Supremacy
Robert Ludlum
The Bourne Supremacy
Robert Ludlum
Steve Jobs
Walter Isaacson
When Shall We Meet Again?
Abhimanyu Rajarajan

Little Prince (French Edition)

The Little Prince - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, Katherine Woods The book was recommended to me, by one of the most influential person on Goodreads, so I just couldn't refuse myself to get it instantly. Secondly, the hand-made, cute, and colourful drawings in the book were all too charming to grab my attention.

The story is so simple, yet carries the essence of life - How we have been growing up too fast to relish upon all the beauty around us, to understand the meaning of care, togetherness, friendship, and selfless feelings. The books tries to drag back the reader, from everyday mechanical and calendar life. With every sentence of this factious work, I wanted to be a child again, or at least have learnt to see though the inner beauty of the things around, without being too judgemental about them.

I would recommend, it should be made a part of curricular reading.